Script Your Future’s Medication Adherence Team Challenge
Script Your Future knows that it takes the active involvement of the entire healthcare team to improve adherence. Healthcare professionals play a critical role in helping patients understand the safe and effective use of medication. Pharmacy, medical, nursing, and other health professions students, as well as community members, all have a unique role to play in improving medication adherence.
Why Participate in the Challenge?
- Excellent sustainable program that focuses on community engagement
- Trains the next generation of healthcare leaders
- Top teams are awarded a stipend and certificate
- Access to an alumni network
Important Challenge Dates
- November: Information Call
- December: Dean/Faculty Advisor Selected; Team Point of Contact Submits Letter of Intent
- January—March: Challenge is Live!
- April: Teams Submit Reports/Judges Score and Select Winning Teams
- May: Winners Announced, Prizes Awarded